Ocean Car Wash is committed to supporting the communities in which we operate through fundraising opportunities. Each year we partner with schools, community organizations, churches, athletic teams and other non-profit groups to help fund the services and activities they provide. If you are a non-profit (501c3) organization with a valid tax ID number, read on to learn how we can help.
Leave the buckets, sponges and towels at home and let the professionals do the hard work! Ocean carwash provides a fast, simple and highly effective program for non-profit organizations to raise money. Sell Ocean Car Wash Full Serve or Express wash passes at their full face value and keep 50% of the proceeds.
How it Works
- Sell wash passes at the regular posted retail price and keep 50% of the proceeds.
- No up-front investment, payment is due upon completion of the fundraiser.
- There is a $50 setup fee that covers materials.
- Fundraiser wash passes are available in Express packages.
- Passes never expire.
- Support of your local, non-profit organization.
- Passes are easy to use at any location and they never expire.
- Environmentally friendly by conservation of water usage.
- Safety for members of your organization let the professionals do the work.
- A beautiful clean car!
Sign Up Today!
- Complete and submit the Fundraiser Application below.
- Upon acceptance, we will have the requested quantity of wash passes, ready for pick up at the location selected. Your organization has 30 days to sell the fundraiser passes.
- Upon completion of the Fundraiser, an additional two weeks is allowed to collect unsold wash passes and monies for sales.
- At the end of the fundraiser, simply:
- Return any unsold wash passes. You will receive a credit for these passes. *
- Send a check or make a credit card payment to Ocean Car Wash in the amount of 50% of the total number of passes sold PLUS the required $50 setup fee.
*Your organization is responsible for payment of all wash passes not returned to our office
For questions, please contact Maribel@kwikkaronline.com
How Will the Fundraiser Program Work for Your Organization?
- EXAMPLE: A Pee Wee baseball team with 50 members makes it to play at a national competition. In order to help make the out of state trip a reality, the baseball team partners with Ocean Car Wash. Each child sells 10 $16 car wash passes, for a total of $8,000 in sales. The baseball team keeps $4,000 to help cover travel costs.